Finding a good relator & loan officer that knows the local market
Co-founder of a top real estate team in Fresno called Strive Real Estate Group at Real Broker. Helped 144 families in 2021. Receives cash flow from 17 doors with 3 being an Airbnb.
To provide our clients with sound business advice and represent their interests with the highest level of professionalism, intelligence and integrity in the industry.
Win – Win: or no deal
Integrity: do the right thing
Customers: always come first
Commitment: in all things
Communication: seek first to understand
Creativity: ideas before results
Teamwork: together everyone achieves more
Trust: starts with honesty
Success: results through people
Fresno Calif. has had a 23.1% rent increase over the last 12 months which is well above the state of California (11.6%) and U.S. (15.1%) rent increases. The average one-bedroom apartment now costs $1,150.
- Home prices are rising faster than rents, which is shrinking the affordability gap between being a homeowner and a tenant.
- Single-family homes are less affordable than they have been in just over three quarters of the U.S. — the highest total in 13 years, according to a real estate data tracker.
- All real estate is local, however. Homeownership is more affordable than renting in suburban and rural areas, but it’s cheaper to rent in big cities.
- Work with a good mortgage loan officer that put your best interest at heart
- Get Pre-approved before home shopping
- Find a good relator that knows the local market
- File two years of tax returns
Contact Darren Wade
Strive Real Estate DRE # 01910957
550 W Alluvial, STE 110
Fresno , CA 93711